As an adult with responsibilities, it's easy to forget that life can actually be enjoyable. One of the best ways to be happy is to see things with the wonder and excitement a child does. Here are some things you can do to enjoy life as a kid might:
- Explore the world around you.
- Play all the time.
- Think about all kinds of cool stuff without worrying about whether it's weird.
- Ask questions and question things.
- Be creative.
- Do your thing without worrying about what people think.
- Laugh a lot, be silly.
- Look at the world as one big place to discover.
- Be physically active.
Thinking like a kid can help you access those parts of your life that have been silenced by adulthood. All it takes is letting go of the restrictions you impose upon yourself and just being a fun, inquisitive, happy being. Kids don't worry about what everyone is thinking, they just do their thing.