Here are some ideas on how to live meaningfully, and more happily:
- Find the answers that work for you.
- Listen to your inner voice.
- Trust that you can come up with positive answers.
- Exercise your own decision-making ability.
- Do things to take care of yourself.
- Avoid minimizing how important you are.
- Keep learning about yourself.
- Keep practicing how to be your own person.
The whole point to living a happy life is to actually do stuff that leads in a positive direction. You might try picking one of the items above and doing one small thing each day to make it come true. Along the way, you'll increase your happiness.
Have you given up on being happy? Get a free 30-minute happiness coaching session.