Here are ten secrets to being happy:
- Be willing to take a careful look at yourself.
- Keep what works well.
- Get rid of what doesn't work well.
- Be willing to change and adapt.
- Let go of old thoughts and behaviors that don't lead in a positive direction.
- Heal your past hurts.
- Believe that you can be happy.
- Follow your own path.
- Do things that are meaningful to you.
- Be the real you.
It takes a lot of work to be truly happy, but it's worth it because you get to be the best you possible and enjoy having a great life. Remember that you don't have to do all these things at once; work on one at a time until you get good at it and then move on to the next.