Happiness and confidence go together because, when you're happy with yourself, you'll naturally be more confident. What many people don't realize is that confidence is developed by deliberate and consistent work. As you take action you learn from things that don't work and experience the success that comes from achieving something in your life.
Being confident means that you step out in the world and do things. As you take action you become more and more skilled and proficient at living your life. The more you do, the more you grow and learn. You build experience which leads to confidence. Here are some things you can do to become more happy and confident:
- Work on healing your hurts.
- Make a list of all the talents and abilities you have.
- Praise yourself for all the things you do well.
- Every time you have a negative thought, replace it with a positive one. Do this until it becomes second nature.
- When you feel down, remind yourself how great you are.
- Don't listen to other people's opinions, follow your own inner voice.
- Be the best you possible.
Being confident means being happy with yourself and doing the things you love doing in life. What would you add to this list?
When you're truly ready to be happy, buy The Guide to Being Happy with Yourself for only $5.00.