Here are eight ideas to help you increase your happiness:
- Focus on what you can do.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
- Think positively.
- Do one thing each day to make your dreams come true.
- Do things that are meaningful to you.
- Get to know yourself well.
- Appreciate the positive things about you.
- Be the real you.
Imagine what your life would look like if you practiced these eight things. You don't have to work on all of them at once, try practicing one and you'll notice that you'll start moving toward being happier with yourself, then move on to the next. The great thing about being happy is that it is an ongoing process of discovery where you continue to explore who you are and what you love doing.