There are a lot of people who overlook opportunities to think, feel and behave positively. Here are some characteristics of someone who doesn't see the amazing possibilities available to him or her:
- Saying that something new won't work without even trying it.
- Avoiding meeting new people.
- Not trying new things.
- Always doing things the same way.
- Not trusting people.
- Insisting that the world is a certain way when there are clearly other options.
- Staying stuck doing things one way.
- Strict belief system.
- Lack of flexibility.
- Need for power and control.
- Not treating people well.
- Limited self-awareness.
- Low self-esteem or false bravado.
The key to being happy in life is to stop thinking and doing things that lead in a less than positive direction. It takes courage to give up old beliefs and behaviors, but it creates countless new opportunities to enjoy life fully.
Have you given up on being happy? Get a free 30-minute happiness coaching session.